Junior Golf Academy
Sugar Creek Golf Course hosts six-week sessions for our Junior Golf Academy various times throughout the year. There are also summer camps held during June and July. For information, call the Pro Shop at 404-241-7671.
These sessions are geared to introduce juniors to the game of golf in a fun and exciting way! In addition, we end each six-week session with an exclusive 9-hole tournament.
As part of the Junior Golf Academy, all participants receive the following:
- An introduction to the game of golf
- Golf skills
- Fundamentals - grip, stance, putting, chipping, pitching, full swing
- Education of rules and etiquette
- Teaching on the physical and mental aspects of game and its relationship to life
- Life skills development to assist in preparation for college
- Decision-making skills, planning and organization, and focusing strategies
- Self-esteem improvement
2013 Junior Golf Session
Join us for our Junior Golf Session every Saturday between April 20th - May 25th from 11am to 1pm. Reserve your spot today!
2013 Golf & Tennis Summer Camp
Join us for our Golf & Tennis Summer Camp. Session I begins June 10th-14th. Session II begins June 24th-28th. Session III begins July 8th-12th. Session IV begins. July 22nd-26th. Reserve your spot today!
To learn more about our events or to register, visit the Sydni A. Jackson Golf Foundation website.